Enrollment Forms for 2017-2018
If you are new to Grace Home Schoolers, click on and read “Getting Started” before filling out the forms.
Please print the forms, fill them out, and bring them to the Start Up Meeting or mail to:
Grace Home Schoolers Inc.
P.O. Box 915593
Longwood, FL 32791-5593
Please Note: if you will be typing the info in the forms, please use a different color font and ink to make it easier to read.
Information on forms and classes are subject to change.
GHS Membership: required for all Families
All members are required to help during at least one GHS activity: Science or History fair, Fine Arts Night, promotions, etc.
GHS Membership Form 2017-2018 – This form is required for membership for all families even if you do not intend to enroll your children in Creative Learning Days or Enrichment Classes.
Creative Learning Days: Grades K-5
CLD members must sign up help in some capacity, whether setting up, cleaning, teaching, assisting, lunch monitor, bathroom monitor, etc.
CLD Registration form 2017-18 – Use this form to sign up for classes.
Friday Enrichment: Grades 6-12
- FE families are required to help in some capacity whether it is study hall, cleaner, class helper, lunch room monitor, child care, etc.
- FE families are required to bring a lunch for teachers and helpers once during the school year.
- Teacher’s registration is waived and they have priority in registration.
- We try to accommodate as many as we can for class registration. The classes with limited number of students the priority order is Board Members, Teachers, then members according to their length of membership
- Cleaners are discounted $5.00 per FE class up to $50.00 max.
FE Registration Forms
FE Registration Form 2017-18 – Required for middle and high school students.
Other Important Information
GHS Scholarship Application – Returning members who need financial assistance.